Forney, 45889 1/8'' AluminArc Specialty Rods (1/2 lb)
- 4043 aluminum electrode DC AluminArc specialty rod.
- Tensile strength: 34,000 PSI.
- Recommended amperage: 70 - 120 amps DC, constant current, reverse (+) polarity.
- Universal electrode for welding all cast, wrought and extruded aluminum alloyed with copper, silicon, and magnesium.
- Exculsive self-lifting slag.
- Ideal for loading ramps, diamond plate, door and window frames, engine blocks and much more.
- Will join dissimilar grades of aluminum.