Bostitch RN46-1 3/4'' to 1-3/4'' Coil Roofing Nailer
- No nailer does everything, but the Bostitch RN46-1 3/4-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer comes close. Stop at any construction site and watchas the roofers fly through their job with ease. Chances are, they are using the no. 1 roofing nailer in the businessthe RN46-1. This little tank is built to last even under extreme job conditions. Bostitch makes sure by dragging it 75-miles across asphalt shingles in its testing labs. Constructed of tough but light magnesium, the RN46-1 weighs only 4.8-pounds and delivers 410-inch-pounds of torque, and it comes with unique features like a single-action side-load canister that is quick and easy to load; a dry-fire lockout so it won't fire when it runs out of nails; carbide inserts wherever it might contact a work surface; skid-resistant pads; a tool-less shingle guide; and an adjustable-depth dial and an over-molded rubber grip.
- 3/4-inch to 1-3/4-inch coil roofing nailer with lockout mechanism prevents firing when empt
- Adjustable depth control, full round driver, body and magazine wear guards, side-load canister
- Durable, lightweight magnesium housing and carbide tips for long life
- Optional vinyl siding adapter available
- 10.6-by-10.5-by-4.6-inches; lightweight at 4.8-pounds; 7-year limited warranty