- DeWalt, DW4802 Taper Back Bi-Metal Reciprocating Blade is for General Purpose Wood Cutting
- Reinforced tooth for increased durability when cutting through nails and other foreign objects
- +6 degree hook angle for fast, aggressive cuts
- DeWalt, DW4802B25 Reciprocating Saw Blades have specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Raker tooth design increases the tooth contact area for faster cuts
- Useful for wood, nail embedded wood, PVC, framing, plumbing, demolition and general contractors
- Blade Length: 6"