- The heavy-duty, professional Silky IBUKI hand saw has a very well-balanced 15-2/5-inch, curved fixed blade.
- Large, comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw.
- Curved blade provides a greater cutting speed with less effort.
- Utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology.
- Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them.
- The precision-ground, razor-sharp, 5.5 teeth/inch is designed to cut on a pull stroke and provides fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action.
- Superbly designed comfortable rubber hand grip absorbs vibration while cutting and provides excellent control over the full length of the saw.
- The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
- Comes with a custom black polypropylene sheath equipped with both ring and belt strap attachments that can be used on the left and right side
- The Silky IBUKI hand saw is suitable for serious pruning tasks and ideal for aggressive cutting and efficient chip removal
- 15-2/5" (390 mm) blade length
- 1.2 lbs (540g) operating weight; 1.85 lbs (840g) weight w/ sheath
- Custom black polypropylene sheath w/ ring and belt strap attachments included