Bahco Ergo 8'' 2-Sided Wood File
- The design of ergonomic tools within Bahco brand is based on a scientifically recognised 11-point programme.
- This programme covers facts and experiences gathered from users, ergonomists, industrial designers, research and development departments as well as extensive testing and trials together with end-users of Bahco tools.
- Bahco ergo Wood File is flat, parallel, with two flat, uncut edges. One side bastard rasp cut, the other side double second cut.
- Type of cut: 1 = Bastard, 2 = Second
- Rasp cut: rough filing of wood, plywood, soft plastics, etc.
- Double cut: fine filing of metals, iron and plastics, etc.
- Blade Dimensions: 8"L x 1"W x 5/32"H