Bondhus BLX22 Balldriver Stubby L-Wrench Double Pack (Metric & SAE)
- Bondhus Stubby tools are designed and manufactured to be strong, to save time and fit into low overhead locations that are too short
- for a standard hex or ball end wrench.
- The low profile short arm has a smaller inside radius that allows the tool to be used in very tight spaces.
- Compact Balldriver L-Wrench sets are perfect where a variety of tool sizes are required.
- All sets are packaged in patented Bondhex tool case.
- Wrenches slip easily into individually marked slots and twist to lock securely in place.
- Only available from Bondhus, Protanium steel means these are the strongest ballpoint L-Wrenches available.
- ProGuard Finish is 5x more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time.
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees
- Lifetime warranty - Bondhus will replace it free of charge
Made in the U.S.A.
Inches: .050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 & 3/8"
Metric: 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, & 10mm